A high level datamodel of biological entities (genes, diseases,
phenotypes, pathways, individuals, substances, etc) and their
The datamodel consists of classes that represent nodes and edges, in a property graph sense.
- named thing - all nodes are a sub class of ‘named thing’
- association - all edges are a sub class of ‘association’
- Slots - slots are used to collectively refer to, both, node and edge properties.
- node property - all node properties are a sub class of ‘node property’
- association slot - all edge properties are a sub class of ‘association slot’
See the Datamodel index for a list nodes, edges, and slots.
See biolink json-ld context to see CURIE prefix mappings.
BioLink model representation
See mapping to neo4j
See mapping to RDF