- Attribute - A property or characteristic of an entity. For example, an apple may have properties such as color, shape, age, crispiness. An environmental sample may have attributes such as depth, lat, long, material.
- derives from - holds between two distinct material entities, the new entity and the old entity, in which the new entity begins to exist when the old entity ceases to exist, and the new entity inherits the significant portion of the matter of the old entity
- has attribute - connects any entity to an attribute
- has attribute type - connects an attribute to a class that describes it
- has numeric value - connects a quantity value to a number
- has qualitative value - connects an attribute to a value
- has quantitative value - connects an attribute to a value
- has unit - connects a quantity value to a unit
- iri - An IRI for an entity. This is determined by the id using expansion rules.
- name - A human-readable name for an attribute or entity.