Semantic mixin concept. Pertains to entities that have physical properties such as mass, volume, or charge.
- is_a: PhysicalEssenceOrOccurrent - Either a physical or processual entity.
- AnatomicalEntity (mixin) - A subcellular location, cell type or gross anatomical part
- ChemicalEntity (mixin) - A chemical entity is a physical entity that pertains to chemistry or biochemistry.
- GenomicBackgroundExposure (mixin) - A genomic background exposure is where an individual’s specific genomic background of genes, sequence variants or other pre-existing genomic conditions constitute a kind of ‘exposure’ to the organism, leading to or influencing an outcome.
- Genotype (mixin) - An information content entity that describes a genome by specifying the total variation in genomic sequence and/or gene expression, relative to some established background
- Haplotype (mixin) - A set of zero or more Alleles on a single instance of a Sequence[VMC]
- PhysicalEntity (mixin) - An entity that has material reality (a.k.a. physical essence).