A union of gene locus, gene product, and macromolecular complex. These are the basic units of function in a cell. They either carry out individual biological activities, or they encode molecules which do this.
- GeneOrGeneProduct - A union of gene loci or gene products. Frequently an identifier for one will be used as proxy for another
- MacromolecularComplex (mixin) - A stable assembly of two or more macromolecules, i.e. proteins, nucleic acids, carbohydrates or lipids, in which at least one component is a protein and the constituent parts function together.
Referenced by class
- Association catalyst qualifier 0..* MacromolecularMachineMixin
- ChemicalToChemicalDerivationAssociation catalyst qualifier 0..* MacromolecularMachineMixin
- FunctionalAssociation subject 1..1 MacromolecularMachineMixin
- MolecularActivity enabled by 0..* MacromolecularMachineMixin
- name 0..1
- Description: A human-readable name for an attribute or entity.
- Range: LabelType
- in subsets: (translator_minimal,samples)