- Gene (mixin) - A region (or regions) that includes all of the sequence elements necessary to encode a functional transcript. A gene locus may include regulatory regions, transcribed regions and/or other functional sequence regions.
- Genome (mixin) - A genome is the sum of genetic material within a cell or virion.
- GenomicBackgroundExposure (mixin) - A genomic background exposure is where an individual’s specific genomic background of genes, sequence variants or other pre-existing genomic conditions constitute a kind of ‘exposure’ to the organism, leading to or influencing an outcome.
- Genotype (mixin) - An information content entity that describes a genome by specifying the total variation in genomic sequence and/or gene expression, relative to some established background
- Haplotype (mixin) - A set of zero or more Alleles on a single instance of a Sequence[VMC]
- NucleicAcidEntity (mixin) - A nucleic acid entity is a molecular entity characterized by availability in gene databases of nucleotide-based sequence representations of its precise sequence; for convenience of representation, partial sequences of various kinds are included.
- NucleosomeModification (mixin) - A chemical modification of a histone protein within a nucleosome octomer or a substitution of a histone with a variant histone isoform. e.g. Histone 4 Lysine 20 methylation (H4K20me), histone variant H2AZ substituting H2A.
- ReagentTargetedGene (mixin) - A gene altered in its expression level in the context of some experiment as a result of being targeted by gene-knockdown reagent(s) such as a morpholino or RNAi.
- SequenceVariant (mixin) - A sequence_variant is a non exact copy of a sequence_feature or genome exhibiting one or more sequence_alteration.
Referenced by class
Inherited from epigenomic entity:
| || || |
|In Subsets: || ||translator_minimal |
|Narrow Mappings: || ||STY:T028 |
| || ||GENO:0000897 |